The Sales Consultant is responsible for managing the entire sales lifecycle, which includes: Prospecting New Leads, Qualifying New Sales Opportunities, Performing Onsite Presentations to Decision Makers, Proposing and Closing Managed Service Agreements or the sale of services and products. The Sales Consultant will develop and manage their own personal book of business which includes but not limited to ongoing consultation, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Project Management. In addition, the Sales Consultant is also responsible for managing their daily activities and metrics.
1. Close and grow sales through professional communication with potential clients in our marketplace.
2. Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
3. Communicate sales or service opportunities and customer concerns or suggestions.
4. Work with the engineering team to ensure customer project requirements are met.
5. Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required within CRM.
6. Making technical presentations to Decision Makers and Prospective Buyers.
7. Maintain awareness of pertinent client information, future planning; communicate any client information that may affect company decisions to appropriate departments as needed.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
1. Perceived capacity to exude Personal Credibility and Professional Integrity.
2. Ability to self-start, work independently and achieve high standards to meet multiple deadlines.
3. Explicitly proficient communicator, including writing, speaking, editing, proofreading and computer skills.
4. Work effectively with staff in a team-oriented environment with a positive, can-do attitude.
5. Excellent problem-solving skills, in both mundane and highly sensitive, albeit complex situations.
1. Proven B2B Sales Experience, within a Team-based Service Delivery Environment.
2. Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
3. Expert level utility of a CRM (ConnectWise, Autotask, SalesForce).
4. Proven experience in meeting the needs of a diverse set of Business Clientele.
Send a Professional Resume and Cover Letter