Responsible for answering support requests via phone and email, assisting end-users with remote technical assistance over the phone, documenting steps taken to resolve technical issues, and communicating effectively with customers and identifying their needs. Working with team to respond to issues quickly and resolve or escalate in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– First point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
– Diagnose and resolve basic computer and networking technical issues
– Determining the best solutions for our customer’s needs, based on issue and details provided.
– Manage Helpdesk tickets and respond or escalate in a timely manner
– Following up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
– Detailed documentation of customer interactions and knowledge base articles
– Punctual, responsible, and ready to work, logged into all systems at start of shift.
– Other responsibilities as assigned
– Experience in customer support role. Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
– Proficiency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Organized and detail oriented – in order to keep tickets in order and to provide detailed notes on tickets and knowledge base articles
– Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills
– Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
– Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues