Symantec Server Health Reports can eat up valuable disk space and should be cleaned to increase performance. Below is a quick tip on how to remove the reports if you’re using Symantec Endpoint Manager.
How to delete Symantec’s Server Health Report
– Log into Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager
-Click on “Monitors”
-Go to Notifications Tab
How to Disable Symantec’s Weekly Report
1) Open Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager
2) Log in – Username will always be “admin” password will be unique to client.
3) After logging in click on “Reports” within the left pane
4) Click on “Scheduled Reports” tab above
5) You will see two reports, click on the weekly “Summary Report” and click the delete button.