Have customer Login
You’ll download the installer from Salesforce.
- Close Microsoft® Outlook®
- Close Salesforce for Outlook. To do so, right-click the Salesforce for Outlook icon ( ) in your system tray, and then click Exit
- If you’re upgrading from Salesforce for Outlook v2.4.2 or earlier, uninstall your current version from the Microsoft Windows® Control Panel. If you need help, contact your Windows administrator. If you’re upgrading from Salesforce for Outlook v2.5.0. or later, continue to the next step.
- At the top of any Salesforce page, click the down arrow next to your name. From the menu under your name, select Setup or My Settings—whichever one appears.
- From the left pane, select one of the following:
- If you clicked Setup, select Desktop Integration > Salesforce for Outlook.
- If you clicked My Settings, click Desktop Add-Ons > Salesforce for Outlook.
- Click Download. Then click Save File. If the Download button is unavailable, ask your administrator to assign you to an Outlook configuration.)